Stanley Stanford is a member of the firm’s real estate practice group. He has over 50 years experience in closing residential loans and resolving difficult title and other closing problems. Stan is a title insurance agent and writes for Old Republic Title Insurance Company through the firm’s Seven Hills Title Agency, Ltd.
- Ohio, 1958
- J.D., University of Cincinnati College of Law, 1958
- B.A., Eastern Kentucky University, 1953
- Over the years, Stan Stanford has closed real estate loans for every major bank and lending institution in the Cincinnati area.
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Cincinnati Bar Association
- Ohio Land Title Association
- Shriners Burns Hospital, Board of Governors Emeritus
- Home Builders Association of Greater Cincinnati, Member
- United States Marine Corps., 1st Lt., 1953-1955
* Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the Bar and the Judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell Ratings fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.